Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Man Boobs

This past Sunday at church, I gave a message about making peace with our past and it was very well received, but not exactly in the way that I had intended. I had planned for the message to be a catalyst to set people free from the sin and shame of their past and to find freedom in Christ, and while there was some of that, the one part of the message that connected with the most people and brought the biggest response is when I spoke openly about "Man Boobs". Apparently, many men in our church finally felt free to flaunt their furry breasts. It just goes to show that you never know what's going to stick with folks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Flaunt their furry breasts??? Dave - it just keeps getting better!!! Although I think Marty might have actually fallen out of his chair if you'd used that line on Sunday :) LOVE YA!