Monday, March 29, 2010

The Power of "THANK YOU"

Yesterday in church, we brought up several dozen of our several hundred stellar volunteers at Christ's Church just to say, "Thanks"! I was convicted by the fact that I don't say "Thank You" nearly enough. So often, I just assume that people know how much they mean to me and how much I appreciate all they do, but one thousand silent thoughts of appreciation aren't worth as much as one sincere "Thank You."

Gratitude has power and when we communicate our thanks, we will affirm, encourage and validate the faithful service of those around us. I want to be more intentional about voicing my appreciation and I encourage you to do the same. Let's never be too busy to stop and say, "Thanks." It always means a lot to those who hear it.

P.S. THANK YOU for reading this. :)

3 comments:

Britt Lauren said...

What an amazing post. I often don't say thank you enough. How much one little word can mean. Your post inspired me!!

johny said...

Your post inspired me!!
dailylinkbuilding
blogcommenting

johny said...

Your post inspired me!
Land For Sale
Land For Sale