Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Adventure Begins!

Things are in full swing here in Fleming Island, and I am so excited to see what God is going to do next! Christ's Church is a remarkable, loving and life-giving community of faith and I believe that God has HUGE things in store for us in the months and years ahead. It is my prayer that He uses this church to reach the thousands in our community who are disconnected from God. I pray that we would be a light in the darkness and a source of hope and healing to a world that so desperately needs the life-saving power of Jesus.

I believe that we will see marriages restored, addictions broken, souls saved, families strengthened and lives changed as we unite to love people and lift up the name of our Savior. I'm truly honored to have the opportunity to serve alongside such amazing people as we take our next steps towards Christ. It's going to be a great ride!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your heart for the lost is becoming more clear each week. I pray that God will use each of us to reach out to those souls that battle with pain and struggle of life gone awry.

Just Another said...

Your blog caught my attention, I think because I saw "fatherhood" written at the top and a beautiful picture of you and your family. I was just curious to ask how could someone like me believe in god when I am not lucky like your kids to have a father in my life? I'm not being rude by any means, I really just want to know from someone who is outside of my situation and is also a father how someone could completely abandon their child and how evil they would have to be to accomplish that. I guess what I'm saying is, I really commend you for being about to find family and faith in the same lifetime. I feel like that won't happen for me. Thanks for reading this if you do.

James Pereira said...

Hi, u hv a nice blog. I want 2 invite u to visit my blog true-shapherd.blogspot.in thanks.