Wednesday, June 6, 2007

If you want something you've never had, you've got to do something you've never done!

I am offically joining the "Blog Nation". The timing is about right, because I tend to lag around ten years behind most of pop culture in terms of fashion and technology (I just got a new portable CD player and it's totally rad!). I'll probably be the lame guy who still has a PC and a dial-up connection when the rest of the world is surfing the web with their Macs, but I'm officially turning over a new leaf! I'm stepping into the 21st century (eight years late) and I'm starting a blog. I hope that this creative exercise will keep me sharp and fresh while also bringing smiles and new insights to my countless readers (thanks to both of you)! Please enjoy my rants, raves and ramblings on faith, fatherhood and free time. I look forward to reading your comments.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sugar Bear!

I am so happy you have started this, as being your Aunt, and now a Great Aunt to 2 precious boys, I always want to know how you and your precious family are doing!

You are such a wonderful person, and have such a sweet soul, as well as a lovely and beautiful wife! Always know how proud Scott and I are you both!

Love,

NaNa and Uncle Scott

D'Art Strickland said...

That's right SUGAR BEAR!