Tuesday, June 26, 2007

New Pictures of the Boys!







Hey everybody. Sorry it has taken me so long to get new pictures of the boys out to you. Our digital camera is broken and I'm too cheap to replace it! The boys are growing up way too fast, but we're enjoying every second with them. Kids are such a gift (even when they wake you up in the middle of the night). Cooper and Connor are both doing great and I hope that we get to see all of you in person very soon. Until then, enjoy these pics. You can see some additional pics at: http://www.myspace.com/adavidwillis

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, the boys are so handsome and are getting so big! I can't wait to be able to hold them! (Uncle Scott will be spoiling them in no time too!)

God has truly blessed you and Ashely!

Lord willing, we will be able to see you soon!

Love you!

NaNa and Uncle Scott

Amanda said...

That picture of Chicken's future hubby is too cute! :O)