Sunday, April 27, 2008

Band of Brothers

I just got home from one of the most inspiring and life-changing weekends I've had in a long time. Our church's men's ministry (affectionately referred to as the "Band of Brothers") spent two days at Bennock Mill Lodge (which is a slice of paradise) for eating, hiking, fishing, shooting, burping, praying and challenging each other to step up our faith in all aspects of our lives. I'm so thankful to be surrounded by such Godly and encouraging men and I left today feeling prepared to take on whatever this world throws my way on Monday morning. I was also reminded that there's no such think as a "Lone Ranger Christian", and we were never meant to take this journey alone. Special thanks to Michael Valadez, Jerry Ashmore and all the guys who made this powerful weekend a success.

No comments: